Saturday, September 26, 2015

Metafilter Mario Maker levels

That's what this is. It's just a list of Super Mario Maker levels Metafilter members have made. Posted by the makers themselves. If you're a Metafilter member and want to post, just shoot me a MeMail (JHarris) or email (address is in my profile). I don't know about you guys, but my own levels I'll probably post a title and code. Maybe a screenshot too -- I know you can upload Wii U screenshots using the system web browser upload facility, but I don't know how that interacts with Blogger. I suspect I'll be trying to do something along those lines soon. I'm thinking it'd be nice to do it one post per level, but if you've got a ton of them you could go ahead and put them all in one post. This is meant to be really low-key, y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment