Sunday, September 27, 2015

Maker's Mark 1



Hey! I'm naxuu (naju on Metafilter), and I'll be using this space to share a few of my levels and highlight some of the better levels I've come across. Hopefully from undersung creators, not the ones clogging up the "Popular" section with tens of thousands of stars.

Here's my inaugural post in the Maker's Mark series I'm doing on Medium:

Maker's Mark 1

This first post is an introduction, and includes some advice on curating your Mario Maker feed. It seems like an obvious topic, but I'm not sure most people have figured out how to approach starring, following, and discovering new levels yet. Nintendo doesn't make it all that easy. So a few words on the topic seems appropriate before I dive in with level recommendations. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment